Greetings from JBCPL..
Walk-In for QC in J.B. Chemicals & Pharmaceuticals Ltd,
Post: Officer to Executive level
No. Of Vacancy: 30
Department: Quality Control / QC / HPLC section, GC section,
Qualification: B.Pharm / M.Pharm / B.Sc. Chemistry / M.Sc. Organic Chemistry, Analytical Chemistry)
Experience: 1 to 10+ years Experience in QC Pharmaceuticals Company.
- Responsible for in process samples analysis, Raw Material Samples analysis, Intermediate samples analysis.
- Sample Analysis using HPLC, GC, UV, IR.
- To monitor GLP in entire laboratory.
- To monitor laboratory sanitation and up-keep with records.
- To maintain all reference and working standard and records.
- To monitor all laboratory volumetric, solution reagents preparation and records.
- To maintain documents like specification, method of analysis, SOPs.
- To update all documents periodically.
- To enter all the receipts in raw materials/finished products ledger.
- To generate analytical reports as per the received protocols.
- To generate and update specification, method of analysis, SOPs.
Interview Date: 22.04.2017 Saturday.
Time: 10:00 am to 03:00 pm
J.B. Chemicals & Pharmaceuticals Ltd,
Plot No. 128/1, GIDC Industrial Area,
Ankleshwar - 393002
Dist: Bharuch (GUJARAT)
Phone: (02646 - 220018, 220099, 250011)
Fresher candidates not require attending interview.
Those who candidates attend interview please send resume on Chetan.email@example.com