Thursday, 2 March 2017

Expert Pharmaceuticals - Walk-In Interviews for B.Pharm / B.Sc / M.Pharm / M.Sc Candidates (Exp. Only) on 06/03/2017 @ Moraiya

Dear Friends,
We have Pharmaceuticals unit At Moraiya
We have urgently requirements as per following position Positions:
1) QC -knowledge in HPLC Must up to 5 yrs of exp
2) QA-Validation 4 to 5 years of exp.
3) RA 4 to 5 yrs of exp.
4) Packing supervisor/ production chemist up to 5 years of exp.
5) Experience req.-0 to 5 years
Qualification (B PHARMA / B .Sc / M PHARMA / M.Sc)
Send CV on below mail id: hr@expertpharmaceuticals.com  or
Direct come for interview on Monday 6/3/2017 between 10.00 am to 5 .00 pm
Walk-In Venue:   
Moraiya plant,
 Sarkhej Bavla Highway
Ahmedabad.
*Bus Facility Available*

1 comment:

  1. Great info! I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don’t know what to say except that I have.
    kombiglyze online in india

    ReplyDelete